OK, gang, this is real.
Brewed, Blown, & Baked, the Frost and Justice Brewery fundraiser that Hudson Beach Glass is hosting to benefit The Beacon's renovations is happening this Saturday, and there The Beacon will announce that a brewery tap room will open on the right storefront side of the theatre later this summer!
This fundraiser will also showcase the beers "that made Beacon, Beacon" early last century. We will pick one of the three that will be showcased and that will be continuously made for the tap room and the others may become seasonal favorites.
Either way, let's show support for The Beacon and a brewery here in Beacon!
Tickets are still available to the fundraiser this Saturday, June 18th from 6:30-9:30. For only $55 per person or $100 per couple you get:
* Entry to Hudson Beach Glass (on Main Street and Cross Street in Beacon)
* A first run, logo stamped, limited edition, hand blown pint glass
* Beer Tasting
* BBQ Pork Sliders
* Local Artisinal Cheese from Sprout Creek Farm
* Fresh-baked breads from All you Knead Bakery that just opened their retail store in Market Square (middle Main Street)
* Glass Blowing Demonstration
Again, this will be the premiere of Beacon's first and only brewery tap house, featuring the return of the Frost & Justice microbrew!
Tickets are available online at www.TheBeaconTheatre.org
. (There is a $2 processing fee per ticket online.) Tickets are also available at Hudson Beach Glass.
Hope to see you at another amazing event in Beacon!