CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

Anna West's Discussions (41)

Discussions Replied To (12) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the link, that is what seemed so silly about the discussion, didn't anyon…"

Anna West replied Sep 26, 2012 to Political Signs, actually discussed at Workshop.

2 Sep 26, 2012
Reply by Anna West

"Nobody has access to a copy yet? Meeting is next Monday. Pretty important for Beaco…"

Anna West replied Jul 30, 2012 to Anyone find a pdf/document for the proposed fire department changes?

1 Jul 30, 2012
Reply by Anna West

"Beacon is pretty safe. Some people think this is the country and leave their doors,…"

Anna West replied Jul 8, 2012 to Break ins in Beacon

37 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by pete nocerino

"That is one of the problems with our police, they do have a "blame the victim" issue…"

Anna West replied Jul 6, 2012 to Break ins in Beacon

37 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by pete nocerino

"Last Dec, a cat burglar tried to break into our house three different places--then f…"

Anna West replied Jul 6, 2012 to Break ins in Beacon

37 Nov 2, 2012
Reply by pete nocerino

"Yes, thank you.      But this isn't about me.   Darn google though, it should be www…"

Anna West replied May 9, 2011 to Improving Beacon's Art Scene

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anna West

"Rick Price, he has a couple murals in town. Not saying anything bad about him/the mu…"

Anna West replied May 8, 2011 to Improving Beacon's Art Scene

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anna West

"Many people would have to rejoice at the idea, I, by myself, can not change the situ…"

Anna West replied May 4, 2011 to Improving Beacon's Art Scene

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anna West

"Thank you Eric for acknowledging what I am trying to say, except I am not going to t…"

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anna West

"This isn't about me joining the artist community, this is about Beacon joining the H…"

10 May 9, 2011
Reply by Anna West

RSS

© 2019   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service