CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

Can anyone recommend good roofing company/individual with reasonable price. Looks like I have a leak from all these snow and now the rain. Need to find someone to evaluate the situation and fix it.

Thanks. 

Views: 331

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Frank Maneri is on our barn roof as I write, in preparation for solar installation. He is totally reasonable, reliable and a standup guy (and a Beaconite): 845.518.4956. 

Thanks Peggy. Solar installation sounds interesting. I would be interested to know how it works out.

Will let you know in 5, 10, 20 years. If you're ever going to do it, now's the time because of NYState rebates - and the window might be closing. We're using a company called Sungevity, which has a very good track record (politically and environmentally too) but there are plenty of others. Let me know if you want to know more. 

Peggy, are you buying or leasing?

Buying. Call if you want to talk about it (ask neighbors for # or City website).

I am also in need of a plumber. Any recommendation? The posts I am finding here are almost 4 years old.

I second Frank Maneri.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service