CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

Hello Everyone,

My husband and I are considering a move to your fair city from Brooklyn, and we have some time off in August, a few days, and we'd like to plan a visit. We can't figure out where to stay. We have a just-turned-three son so B&Bs aren't usually a great option. Anyone know of anything? We do not need to be right in town . . .

Thanks very much for the help,
Stacey

Views: 50

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I would contact Neal at Castle Keep Realtors 831-1001 he has a place The Swann Inn which is child friendly
I have a one room bungalow for rent which should work nicely for you and your family . It has a fully enclosed deck overlooking acres of woodland and Fishkill Creek. Please let me know if you're interested and I will send you more information..

Best, Daniel Aubry 917 647 68 32 or daniel1aubry@gmail.com
Here is a picture of 7 Bridge Street, the bungalow I just mentioned. Daniel
Attachments:
I happen to know the Bridge St. property and it is very nice.
You may want to consider the Quality Inn on Rt. 52 and I-84 Clean reasonably priced rooms and getting into Beacon isn't very hard--much closer than the Rt. 9 hotels. The hotel itself is only about 2 years old. Here's the link.
Hello Stacey,

I am in the process of renting a loft space in a gorgeous building which overlooks waterfalls and the forest reserve mountains. It is beautiful, has a kitchen and full bath. Probably by the time you are in town, I will not have anything moved in - so a couple of air mattresses would be helpful. Maybe I can arrange that.

Pictures are online at: http://www.artistloftsny.com/Loft-Interactive.html

If you want to pay me something, I pay $60 per day for the space, so $50-80 would be nice. But because there are no furnishings, I do not expect any payment.

Happy trails,

Sai Corson
updraftny.com
Sarah,

This is such a generous offer and the spaces look beautiful. Am I to understand you don't need the space over that time period? Of course we are happy to pay you since we knew we'd have to pay something, and this is by far the best deal, which helps a lot.

My email is staceyvl@mac.com - please contact me there, and yes if you could arrange for the air mattresses or even tell us where we might find them (we may have one here, I'll check) that would be a big help.

Thanks again,
Stacey

Sarah M Corson said:
Hello Stacey,

I am in the process of renting a loft space in a gorgeous building which overlooks waterfalls and the forest reserve mountains. It is beautiful, has a kitchen and full bath. Probably by the time you are in town, I will not have anything moved in - so a couple of air mattresses would be helpful. Maybe I can arrange that.

Pictures are online at: http://www.artistloftsny.com/Loft-Interactive.html

If you want to pay me something, I pay $60 per day for the space, so $50-80 would be nice. But because there are no furnishings, I do not expect any payment.

Happy trails,

Sai Corson
updraftny.com

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service