CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

Man held in stabbing; police look for 2 more

I just read this in the Poughkeepsie paper. I find this very interesting that there are some people in the city government that say we do not have a gang problem. However Beacon Police charged this guy with first-degree gang assault, the pd is undermanned and they want to NOW close down a part of the fire department

DANG WHAT A CONCEPT just to save a $__________ (i am not sure of the price tag on safety here) and keep people safe....... i feel safer already........NOT

BEACON: A City of Poughkeepsie man is charged with stabbing a Beacon man multiple times, causing him permanent injury. Police charged Christopher L. Jackson, 19, of Pershing Avenue with first-degree assault, first-degree gang assault, third-degree criminal possession of a weapon and fifth-degree criminal possession of a controlled substance, all felonies. Beacon police Lt. Lou Musmeci said Jackson and two other suspects are accused of chasing the victim by the Tompkins Terrace Apartments in Beacon until he slipped and fell on the grass. Jackson is accused of stabbing the man twice in the back and once in the left arm, which punctured an artery, and also slashing his right arm and face. Police think the victim knew his attackers, Musmeci said. Beacon police stopped Jackson on Main Street at 4 p.m. Sunday on a traffic violation. Musmeci said police found three folding knives, a sawed-off rifle, cocaine and marijuana in his car. Jackson was arraigned Monday in City Court. Judge Timothy Pagones set bail at $250,000 cash or $500,000 bond. He is due in court later this week. Police are looking for the other two men. Anyone with information may call Beacon police at 845-831-4111.

Views: 12

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ray: kelly closed this forum, no one is here anymore

post it here:

http://www.beaconcitizen.com/group/publicdiscussionforum/forum

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service