CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

I would like to thank all who voted for me yesterday and I congratulate all who ran for City Council. This was a fantastic experience and I feel all the candidates have contributed greatly to the city and hope they will continue to do so. I had the great opportunity to meet many people in Beacon while on the "campaign trail" and have learned a great deal about Beacon. We have a long road ahead of us and now is the time to stick together and pull through these tough times as a "Community" and as Democrats and Republicans alike. Stay involved and get involved. There are many great ideas here in Beacon and the only way these great ideas will materialize is if more citizens get involved and help steer this together. I will continue to serve this great community and look forward to working with all of you. Thank you again and Hope to see you soon.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Thank you Justin.
Well said, Justin. Thanks for your continuous efforts and contribution to Beacon.
Thanks Justin. It was nice meeting you this year and hope that you are part of the 'dunkin booth' again next year!
Looks like you might have one if not for Lou.
Thank *you* Justin! Beacon is very lucky to have you.
What everyone else said. Keep up the good work, you've already accomplished so many great things for Beacon!

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service