CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

All who are interested in working with us to get a dog park in Beacon, please respond with name and email, We've had some discussion with Mayor Gold and he is interested. Help will range from fund raising to planning. thanks, Libby Faison, Beacon Barkery, 192 Main St., Beacon 440-7652

Views: 220

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Count me in - Claire Mendelsohn / clairebroadcast@gmail.com
Add me in too- Karen Mccormack /Duckduckrooster@aol.com
Myself, my husband, and my dog Rocko are very interested.
Mary St. John mothlit2@hotmail.com
Did you mention dogs? sign us up.
I am definitely interested in a dog park. I have no place to let my little dog run loose as I live in an apartment. I would love to help. My name is Fran Craft and my email is: francny@optonline.net. Let me know what I can do to help. Where were you looking for a possible location? There is a beautiful area behind the Beacon Community Center with some already nice paved sidewalks and there are some benches (in disrepair) and I walk my dog there. He loves it.
Possibility? BCC would have to I believe allow parking to access it. They do have a parking lot and many people walk there dogs in that area. Just a suggestion. Let me know what I can do to help.
This is very exciting, I'd gladly help where I can.
jinni@bumblebeeartandmusic.com
Please keep me posted. My husband Stephen and I will be happy to help in any way we can. Our dog Jake would be thrilled!!
hey lady,
you could count us in and stella too
devineomalley@yahoo.com and marksomalley@yahoo.com
Libby,

You know the Burns' (Willie, Patsy, Lucy, Anik and me) are all over this! So glad its finally coming to fruition. Let me know what we can do to help.

Art
125svs@gmail.com (Burns Fam email.)

Burns Family said:
Libby,

You know the Burns' (Willie, Patsy, Lucy, Anik and me) are all over this! So glad its finally coming to fruition. Let me know what we can do to help.

Art
Hi Libby. Would a petition carry weight? I'm sure many would sign it if you had it on display in the Barkery.
We had a petition filled about 6 months ago. Mayor Gold is on board with the idea. I emailed him last week to set up a meeting to get the process going. Will post this information soon. thanks, Libby at the Barkery

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service