CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

I mentioned before that graphic designer Steven Blumenthal offered to design our logo. (Thanks Steven!) He and his wife Shelly are moving here next month from the city. Below (and attached) are a couple directions from the second round. I have my thoughts but I'd love yours.

Views: 61

Attachments:

Replies to This Discussion

VERY cool. they seem a little separate though. that's the tough part. the mark itself reads really well on its own, which is great. it should read equally as one unit when the name is added. maybe off to the left or right?
I like this concept and pac-man or ant traps don't come to mind when I look at it.
Hey Scott,

I don't see a new attachment. for the logo....
it should be inline, an image in the message. sometimes reloading the page helps.

Sue Walsh said:
Hey Scott,

I reloaded....Must be something wrong on my end since other people can see it.....I'm sure it's fab...
Having the same issue, Sue. You are not alone.
If you're having trouble viewing this on the thread, I've also posted it here:

http://gdnss.com/Beahive.gif

Very insightful feedback from everyone on this thread. It's great that this has turned out to be such a collaborative effort. I think we're in a good place.
thanks for the extra post Steve. looks AWESOME! Print it!
Yep, that's a keeper.
very cool
Thumbs up from me...
Interestingly the image does not show up in Firefox or IE but it does show up in Safari on both Mac and PC platforms. I have all three of these on my PC at home and tested each of them. The Beehive Hair image shows up on all browsers on both platforms and so does Vanessa’s node image. So Scott, your in-line images are only showing up in Safari no matter what the platform. Firefox shows no image whatsoever, and IE will show a little white box with an X in it.

Scott Tillitt said:
it should be inline, an image in the message. sometimes reloading the page helps.

Sue Walsh said:
Hey Scott,

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service