CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

dear all,
We are installing a professional darkroom at Fovea that was generously donated to us by the Pace Wilderstein Gallery of NYC. Please email me at Stephanie(at)FoveaEditions.org if you are interested in Camera Club access, which will be limited to 12 people and provide unlimited black and white darkroom access in central Beacon.

Views: 90

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Hi, I'm interested in having access to the darkroom at Fovea.
Please let me know what are your requirements.

Thanks
Donna Francis
hey you can use this space if you advertise the cheescakes!
Would be very interested this! Look forward to more info..
Hi Stephanie,
I would be interested in using the darkroom, my only question is that it has been awhile since i was in a darkroom, so if you knew of anyone able to do a refreshers class once , I would be right into it,
thanks
Sherie
What?! People can do this sort of thing themselves and without shelling out huge gobs of money to the guy at the camera store every week?! Amazing what you can learn on the Internet. Now if I only knew how to use a darkroom...ah well, all of life's plans eventually hit a snag of one sort or another...
Hello, I am a local English teacher and photographer that is desperately looking for darkroom space (as I have hit a snag in my plans to build one in my basement....yes). I would be very interested in speaking with anyone about any miscellaneous scraps of time left over if the 12 spots are taken. I work only in black and white.
Thanks,
Matthew Freedman
Hi Matthew, thanks for getting in touch! Email me at stephanie(at)foveaeditions.org and I will give you more details. I am not sure what the opening date is but we're shooting for mid-feb.

It will be a b/w only darkroom, and the equipment is beautiful.

MATTHEW FREEDMAN said:
Hello, I am a local English teacher and photographer that is desperately looking for darkroom space (as I have hit a snag in my plans to build one in my basement....yes). I would be very interested in speaking with anyone about any miscellaneous scraps of time left over if the 12 spots are taken. I work only in black and white.
Thanks,
Matthew Freedman
I would be totally interested in this but like someone else said I would really need a little refresher. I havent been in a dark room in a couple of years.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2019   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service