CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

any artists in the community want to start a weekly meet-up to have a draw-night? this has become a popular way to gain inspiration on a regular basis, flex creative muscles and keep on top of your skillz.

we could iron out details based on interest level, but i envision meeting at one of a variety of venues on main street (zuzu's, muddy cup, homespun, etc...) on a rotating basis (so we don't impose on one business too heavily, and spread our business around a bit at the same time).

anyone interested, respond here to let me know and we can figure out a first meet-up at that time. we can use the event calendar here to coordinate.

Tags: art, artists, beacon sketch club, draw night, main st.

Views: 88

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'll be away until 2/1, but when I return I'll place an ad on Craig's list to see if we get anyone else, and I'll also advertise for models. Let's discuss venues; any ideas?
You go, Ty!
Hi Drawers,

I've created a group for us called The Drawing Group where we can make plans and hang out. First, a question... I need feedback on which day or evening would be best for everyone interested. I'd like to make it a weekly thing. I'm best for evenings, Monday through Thursday. Please join the group and post your responses.
Hey all,

I made the same reply on in the Drawing group list, but I think it would be great to have the group meet at Floor One 's space. Would the timing work for you Ty and Derek?
Hey there,
sorry for late response, if this is going on still, thursdays would be good for me, but not until end of march will I have a night free, let me know what happens,
thanks

J. Martorano said:
Hi Drawers,

I've created a group for us called The Drawing Group where we can make plans and hang out. First, a question... I need feedback on which day or evening would be best for everyone interested. I'd like to make it a weekly thing. I'm best for evenings, Monday through Thursday. Please join the group and post your responses.

Reply to Discussion

RSS

© 2020   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service