CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

All Discussions Tagged 'Beacon' (10)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Tag Sale items still available

Golf club set with bag & cart, stainless steel pet water fountain with all accessories, floor lamp, mahogany headboards (matching mirro…

Started by Carrie

0 Jun 9

Beacon Approves First 5-Story Building since 1969

The plans for a total of 62 new residential units on Churchill Street on Beacon’s east end are on the fast track, with the zoning board of…

Started by info

1 May 5, 2016
Reply by info

Mount Beacon Reservoir

I was up there on Saturday and noticed that the reservoir appears to be 8-10 feet lower than the level at the end of May/beginning of June.…

Started by Steve Knowles

3 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Katie HM

Beacon Institute

Many here know I'm not a big fan of "The Beacon Institute".  While searching for info on charities and non-profits, I came across this very…

Started by Steve Knowles

0 May 20, 2015

New Blog About Getting Solar Panels On Our House In Beacon

Hey folks! I just launched a weekly blog in February, detailing the process of getting solar panels on our roof!  I thought some of you mi…

Started by Patrick Metzger

4 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Patrick Metzger

Can any one Recommend a Good Dentist In the Area ? Thanks !

I have a bit of a dental emergency so I'm going to need someone right away. Warm best, Daniel Aubry

Started by Daniel Aubry

5 Mar 11, 2015
Reply by Naomi Canaan

Relocating couple + cat looking for a rental!

Hello all, I hope that this is the correct venue to post this. My husband, our cat, and I are relocating to Beacon in November and we're lo…

Started by Clara Masters

1 Sep 15, 2014
Reply by JoAnne Meyer

Beacon Line and the T.O.D. District?: East Main/ Fishkill access

Perhaps I missed someone else raising the idea recently, I've missed all the meetings because of work, but with the MTA on board, and Main…

Started by Ben Royce

11 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Ben Royce

Unofficial Primary Results

Click here for last night's unofficial results from the primary election from the Dutchess County Board of Elections.. Just a 13 vote margi…

Started by Dan Rigney

2 Sep 19, 2009
Reply by Vane Lashua

The Beacon Community Center

Hi All, I'm a new board member of the Beacon Community Center. If you're not familiar with the BCC, it provides afterschool programs for c…

Started by Christopher Albert

2 Dec 24, 2008
Reply by Christopher Albert

RSS

© 2018   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service