CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

Ben Royce's Discussions (214)

Discussions Replied To (79) Replies Latest Activity

"sorry about that we get constant attempts from scammers trying to join i catch mos…"

Ben Royce replied Aug 8 to Scammer: beware emails from Kate Kwame

2 Aug 8
Reply by Ben Royce

"beacon, fishkill, and maybe the state and scenic hudson need to get together and rea…"

Ben Royce replied Jul 31, 2015 to Illegal use of Mt Beacon Memorial Drive (access road)

33 May 23, 2016
Reply by TC

"penelope: i don't understand. why are you responsible for a road that everyone uses?…"

Ben Royce replied Jul 23, 2015 to Illegal use of Mt Beacon Memorial Drive (access road)

33 May 23, 2016
Reply by TC

"I just went through a big hullabaloo behind my place about a public access trail get…"

Ben Royce replied Jul 23, 2015 to Illegal use of Mt Beacon Memorial Drive (access road)

33 May 23, 2016
Reply by TC

"thank you, i was thinking about doing the same"

Ben Royce replied Mar 11, 2015 to New Blog About Getting Solar Panels On Our House In Beacon

4 Mar 13, 2015
Reply by Patrick Metzger

"South of 9D here near Sargent School, other side of the Fishkill from you, no proble…"

Ben Royce replied Feb 22, 2015 to Dirt in the water

5 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Steve Knowles

"So now there's even less reason to get this going by the Roundhouse. It would be a…"

Ben Royce replied Feb 17, 2015 to Just saw a piece on PBS News Hour about small hydroelectric projects getting streamlined federal approval... Fishkill Creek?

7 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Matthew W Robinson

"Exactly. Zero energy output in the dog days of summer. But still useful and pride…"

Ben Royce replied Feb 17, 2015 to Just saw a piece on PBS News Hour about small hydroelectric projects getting streamlined federal approval... Fishkill Creek?

7 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Matthew W Robinson

"Joan: A previous version of this post had an exact address but we removed it becaus…"

Ben Royce replied Jan 8, 2015 to Neighborhood Watch

2 Jan 8, 2015
Reply by Ben Royce

"My parents moved to the NJ coast and after Hurricane Sandy they got one that hooks u…"

Ben Royce replied Dec 8, 2014 to Generator recommendations

12 Jan 15, 2015
Reply by Kevin Newman

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service