CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

Steve Knowles's Discussions (57)

Discussions Replied To (24) Replies Latest Activity

"Thanks for the  info!  I imagine that Melzingah is REALLY low right now if the Mt. B…"

Steve Knowles replied Aug 31, 2015 to Mount Beacon Reservoir

3 Dec 22, 2015
Reply by Katie HM

"Nothing like a nice, quiet hike up the mountain, only to be nearly run over by a 4x4…"

Steve Knowles replied Jul 30, 2015 to Illegal use of Mt Beacon Memorial Drive (access road)

33 May 23, 2016
Reply by TC

"The "Beacon Free Press" (local newspaper) usually lists some rentals.  The "Poughkee…"

Steve Knowles replied May 4, 2015 to trying to move to beacon

2 May 5, 2015
Reply by Noelle F.

"Hasn't it been at least 10 years since a train was on the Beacon extension? I always…"

Steve Knowles replied Feb 25, 2015 to Now THAT'S a transit alternative

3 Feb 27, 2015
Reply by Kevin Newman

"A bigger concern I've had for years is the chlorine level of Beacon water.  At our h…"

Steve Knowles replied Feb 24, 2015 to Dirt in the water

5 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Steve Knowles

"How's this for a possible solution, or a way to possibly make it slow down: Take pho…"

Steve Knowles replied Feb 23, 2015 to Illegal use of Mt Beacon Memorial Drive (access road)

33 May 23, 2016
Reply by TC

"I think the extreme cold may be causing ground shifting, which could flex the water…"

Steve Knowles replied Feb 23, 2015 to Dirt in the water

5 Feb 24, 2015
Reply by Steve Knowles

"Amazing so many dams and power plants used to be on one little creek! "

Steve Knowles replied Feb 19, 2015 to Just saw a piece on PBS News Hour about small hydroelectric projects getting streamlined federal approval... Fishkill Creek?

7 Sep 22, 2016
Reply by Matthew W Robinson

"The electric utility lobbyists must have missed stopping that bill ;)"

Steve Knowles replied Feb 17, 2015 to Just saw a piece on PBS News Hour about small hydroelectric projects getting streamlined federal approval... Fishkill Creek?

7 Sep 22, 2016

"We visited a commercial glass factory in NH a few years ago, along a dam where a mil…"

Steve Knowles replied Feb 17, 2015 to Just saw a piece on PBS News Hour about small hydroelectric projects getting streamlined federal approval... Fishkill Creek?

7 Sep 22, 2016

RSS

© 2017   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service