CONNECT

Beacon Citizen Network (BCN): a place for neighbors to get the word out, be heard and stay informed in all matters concerning Beacon, NY.

SPONSORS

Photobucket

Scott Tillitt's Discussions (87)

Discussions Replied To (37) Replies Latest Activity

"This is something we discussed when first starting BEAHIVE and something we're still…"

Scott Tillitt replied Nov 21, 2009 to Beacon and Newspapers: What do you want in the future?

14 Dec 11, 2009
Reply by Patty Klubnick

"Contact Anne Dailey, who runs the Hudson Valley Real Food group with whom we hosted…"

Scott Tillitt replied Nov 18, 2009 to Eating animals, but...

18 Nov 18, 2009
Reply by Kelly Kingman

"Thanks Tom. Ideally we'd find a used one, but Deborah Bigelow (owner of the building…"

Scott Tillitt replied Oct 13, 2009 to WANTED: Bike Parking Rack/Valet/Stand

2 Oct 13, 2009
Reply by Scott Tillitt

"Interesting idea. I wonder if some sort of public-private partnership might be a bet…"

Scott Tillitt replied Oct 4, 2009 to A Second Train Station for Beacon

25 Oct 8, 2009
Reply by Big Pimpin

"Try singer-songwriter Stephen Clair, who goes by "Singalong Slim" for his kid's show…"

Scott Tillitt replied Sep 30, 2009 to Recommendations sought for "Children's Party Entertainer"

5 Sep 27, 2010
Reply by Tim Fehilly

"If Dan's suggestions don't work out, we might be able to hook you up at the hive."

Scott Tillitt replied Sep 28, 2009 to Acting classes for teens (and others)

2 Sep 28, 2009
Reply by Scott Tillitt

"I spent 4+ years in Columbia, MO, going to school (and grew up an hour away). The de…"

Scott Tillitt replied Sep 17, 2009 to Will the TOD help or harm Main Street Beacon?

53 Sep 23, 2009
Reply by Jill F

"I don't see how Charlene's dig is relevant to this discussion or what I posted, but…"

Scott Tillitt replied Sep 4, 2009 to Green jobs in Beacon?

16 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Atticus Lanigan

"As I understand it The Hub is a coworking space for independent workers and microbus…"

Scott Tillitt replied Sep 4, 2009 to Green jobs in Beacon?

16 Sep 5, 2009
Reply by Atticus Lanigan

"I hope you're happy, Suzanne. Gary missed our film screening at BEAHIVE to come assi…"

Scott Tillitt replied Aug 23, 2009 to Computer (Mac) repair in Beacon area?

9 Aug 23, 2009
Reply by Gary Perez

RSS

© 2019   Created by Kelly Kingman.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service